Classes and workshops are subject to cancellation if the minimum number of students required for a session are not met. Notification will be sent to registered students five days before the class is scheduled to begin.Refunds:
To receive a refund, you must notify us in writing at [email protected]
There is a $15 administrative fee for each refund.
- In order to receive a full refund, students must withdraw from a class or workshop twelve days prior to the first day of classes.
- Students withdrawing from a class and workshop during the week before the beginning of the quarter will receive a 75% refund as school credit if within twelve days of the start of the class.
- No refunds will be made after the second class without medical documentation and no refunds will be made after a workshop begins.
- Ceasing to attend class without notifying the school does not constitute withdrawal from class.
- Refunds are issued in the same form as payment. Refunds are issued within thirty days from request in the form of the same payment. Registration and service fees are non-refundable.
: All transfers must occur before the second meeting of class. Transfers from one course into another may incur additional fees, depending on the transfer. Transfer from one workshop to another is not permitted. There is a $15 administrative fee for each transfer.Holidays & Canceled Lessons:
We are closed for Thanksgiving, winter and spring break. If we must close due to weather, we will send out an email as well as update social media. The New York School of the Arts follows New York City Public Schools for weather-related closings. If classes are canceled, the instructor will work with the school office to schedule a make-up date. We do not refund/prorate for weather closure, and our make-up policy still applies.